Selling your property is an important decision.
As your real estate sales professional, my goal is to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that fits your plans and to make the homeselling process as efficient and stress-free as possible.
I commit to you that I will:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
- Consult with you to clarify your needs, expectations and priorities.
- Answer any questions you might have about the homeselling process.
- Design and implement a Marketing Plan that is tailored to your property, in order to achieve maximum exposure to prospective buyers.
- Share information about your property with other real estate professionals through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Explain how written property disclosure, a home warranty and professional home inspections can enhance the salability of your property.
- Seek buyers who are pre-qualified or pre-approved by a lending institution, and require financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting offers.
- Explain how market value is determined, and discuss the role of market-sensitive pricing in the successful sale of your property.
- Identify enhancements that will help your property make the best possible impression on prospective buyers.
- Review all purchase offers with you, and explain your available choices to accept, reject or counter each offer.
- Negotiate in your best interests, including the handling of counter offers, to reach an agreement that is acceptable to you.
- Work with the buyer’s real estate professional and others to see that all requirements of the purchase agreement are satisfied and to help keep the transaction on schedule.
- Follow up on any remaining details after the close of sale, and provide you with information on relocation assistance or additional services you may need.